- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Are you looking for new adventure ?
One of our client is currently looking for a Legal Manager.
This client is an independent Service Provider that works dynamically with international and prestigious clients. This company is currently experiencing tremendous growth, both in terms of the number of employees and the scope of its activities in Luxembourg.
You will have the opportunity to develop professionally and earn a salary that will increase as your skills grow. These salary raises will allow you to invest in personal projects and hobbies outside working hours.
Are you interested in this formative an meritocratic environment ?
Read this advert in more details…
Legal Manager : Your Responsibilities
- Preparation of the legal documentation related to the restructuring of a portfolio of clients (such as SOPARFIs or Alternative Investment Funds)
- Draft of the legal documents related to the intragroup companies activities as well as any legal matters
- You assist and train the corporate officers in your team
- You keep up to date with legal developments
- Follow-up, planning and holding of the Shareholders' and Board meetings, and preparation of the related appointments, minutes and resolutions
- Liaising with the accounting, tax and administrative teams for the timely preparation of the financial statements and the annual accounts and their respective filing
- You work together with the compliance department in particular (AML/KYC process), but also with other departments
Legal Manager : Your Profile
- You have at least 3 years' experience in a similar field
- A Master's degree in Law would be an asset
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken. Any other language will be considered an asset (like Italian)
- You are a motivated, committed and resourceful person
- A previous experience in a law firm will be considered as an asset
Legal Manager : Our Offer
- A very attractive salary package of up to €80,000 gross per annum, depending on your experience, and you will be eligible for other salary benefits such as DKV insurance and a discretionary bonus
- Meal vouchers (10,80€)
- The possibility of rapid development through continuous training which will allow you to perform richer and more complex tasks
- Many social activities are organised with the aim of strengthening the links between employees. Social cohesion is necessary to provide good work
- The opportunity to join a growing, dynamic, international company that promotes the personal and professional development of its employees
- A good Worklife Balance, which will allow you to fully enjoy your private life while progressing professionally
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www. austinbright .com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.