- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Our client is one of the oldest fortune management companies registered in Luxembourg. They have been successfully assisting their private clients in managing their financial assets for over thirty years. Together, they have seen many successes and the most severe stock market crises, but the loyalty of their clientele stands out as the most eloquent proof of their management's maturity and their extensive knowledge of the financial markets.
To strengthen their team, you manage in a self-contained manner the activities of the corporate department in the heart of Luxembourg. You will grow in a great cohesion team; it offers you the willingness to give your all in a high qualitative working space.
Corporate Officer - Your responsibilities:
- You will report to the UK and join a little bubbly team
- You will maintain the whole entity administration cycle (corporation, board and shareholder meetings, liquidations, RCS filings, etc.);
- You will take part in routine reporting on investments (management reports, investor reports);
- You will maintain communication with banks, notaries, consultants, auditors, etc.;
- You will keep track of bank accounts and administrative paperwork and legal records, archives, and Bibles in top condition.
Corporate Officer - Your profile:
- You have a qualification in business administration, law, finance degree
- You have 3 years relevant work experience, as company/legal secretary or similar position
- You have an eagerness to learn and to help other team members
- You have an excellent level of drafting board minutes in English and fluent in French
- You have a basic understanding in taxation and accounting is a strong asset
Corporate Officer - Our Offer:
- Challenging environment with the reward of performance and an attractive salary package that can reach 65.000€ gross per year.
- A dynamic and international environment that gives you full liberty of responsibilities.
- Working in a fancy office and offering great teamwork.
- They will offer you more knowledge to acquire in expertise.