Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Corporate & Administration
- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
By working on a broad run structure over many holding corporations and support vehicles, you will join a corporate administration group in the heart of Luxembourg.
Our client is an investment company made up of entrepreneurs that put money where they believe there is a chance to create long-term value.
This job is a terrific opportunity to work with a driven and committed team in a highly collaborative environment that offers excellent business oversight and allows you to take part in a fund's complete life cycle.
Fund Administrator: Your responsibilities:
- You will review, provide, and assist with the execution of pertinent documentation.
- You will communicate with relevant internal and external parties.
- You will do liaising with notaries, banks, lawyers, and external service providers as required.
- You will also help with the overall coordination of AML applicable papers.
Fund Administrator: Your profile:
- You have prior experience within AML/KYC and exposure on administrative/ company secretarial tasks
- You are fluent in English and French
- Relevant academic records
- You have Basic knowledge of fund structuring and AML Laws and regulations
Fund Administrator: Our Offer:
- Offer you an exclusive and diverse environment, giving you the support for your career aspirations
- They provide professional and personal development
- An attractive salary goes up to 60 000€ gross a year with benefits, depending on your experience
- Offering you a great work environment with well-furnished offices