Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Corporate & Administration
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Net Expenses
As a Senior Legal officer, you will have the opportunity to work in a human-sized team within a multicultural and international organization. This organization value work-life balance and believes that your experience and expertise are essential to the company's corporate department's success.
They are a collaborative and entrepreneurial firm that is constantly evolving. With a global presence, they have the agility and focus to be industry leaders.
You will join a team of former lawyers, with access to complex files, that stimulate your professional experience in a caring environment.
In-house lawyer- Responsibilities:
- You will establish and cultivate strong relationships with clients and external stakeholders such as notaries, bankers, accountants, and lawyers.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, offering expert recommendations to benefit the clients and internal teams.
- Collaborate with the Corporate team, actively participating in all aspects of the clients' corporate activities.
- You will support the General Counsel by aiding on various legal matters.
- Assist the EU desk and other business lines in preparing, reviewing, and monitoring contracts and specific legal requests.
- Engage in external events and client learning sessions, expanding your professional network and knowledge.
- You will manage general legal administration tasks within the company Luxembourg network.
In-house lawyer - Requirements:
- You hold a university legal diploma, preference a master's degree.
- Demonstrate 3 to 5 years of experience within a law firm or a legal/corporate department.
- Possess a strong command of Luxembourg (or French/Belgian) corporate and commercial law, with additional experience in EU law considered an asset.
- Fluent in French and English. Proficiency in German or Italian is advantageous.
- Display a passion for continuous learning and staying up to date with the latest legislative developments.
- Exhibit exceptional prioritization skills, efficiently handling multiple assignments and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrate a proactive and self-directed approach, consistently delivering results.
- Work collaboratively as a team player, fostering a friendly, dynamic, and inclusive environment
In-house lawyer - Offer:
- You will have a 360-degree view and the ability to operate on all of the files, from A to Z.
- You will work in a welcoming, lively, collaborative environment with a strong sense of teamwork, which will aid in the development of your skills.
- You will receive a lot of benefits, such as parking space, trainings, home-working, and flexible hours that will assist you to be in the optimal environment for your well-being.
- They provide an alluring income that ranges up to 85k depending on your level.