- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Even during this difficult times, Austin Bright's partners keep recruiting and staffing their teams. Nowadays, we are collaborating with an Italian Management Company specialized in Private Equity & Real Estate who is looking to expand its Luxembourgish office.
For their family-sized office located in the heart of the Luxembourg city, our client is seeking an Office Manager / Personal Assistant to the Partner to take care of their bureau as well as daily assisting one of the Directors in the business.
You will be joining an international company who continues to evolve constantly. As a part of a team of 5, you will give an important boost to your career by having a lot of responsibilities allowing you to acquire new skills and develop your competencies.
As an Office Manager / Personal Assistant you will:
- Screening all incoming telephone calls, taking, and relaying accurate messages where necessary
- Preparing conference rooms, organizing catering for meetings
- Welcoming visitors including serving of coffee/tee
- Overseeing the organization of meetings and events, which includes travel arrangements, receiving and sorting mail, booking hotels and taxis, organizing lunch/dinner and transfers
- Managing administrative tasks including ordering office supplies, filing, sending mail
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area and open space common areas by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Supporting the office, taking care of various ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Supporting the teams in various administrative tasks, which includes printing documents, collecting signatures, writing reports, creating charts, handling invoices
- Organizing logistics for Board Meetings
- Maintaining continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Preparing travel expense reports for senior managers
To be an Office Manager / Personal Assistant, you need to:
- Be fluent in English, French and Italian
- Have a solid experience in this field
- Be flexible, pro-active and solution oriented
- Have strong communicational and organisational skills
- Deep knowledge of the MS Office pack
- Be a team-player
As an Office Manager / Personal Assistant, you will get:
- An attractive salary package including a gross salary, a bonus, meal vouchers, etc.
- Dynamic and always evolving working environment
- A human size company with a pleasant atmosphere
- An opportunity to be appreciated at your true value
- Chance to travel abroad for professional matters
Sounds good? If you share our partner's values and you are excited in joining a growing team that will allow you to strengthen your personal and professional skills, achieve your goals and boost your career, it means you have the right state of mind to join this office.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",