- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
On behalf of one of our partners, one international financial service provider, we are looking for a corporate officer.
The company provides services from the incorporation to the liquidation of companies. Being independent and at the same time working closely with international colleagues in Europe, this firm combined a level of flexibility for the daily business.
Today, the team is composed of three branches: one handles the funds administration, a second one mainly focusses on the domiciliation of entities and the third involves a legal advisory section. They promote the ability to take initiatives and encourage creative ideas.
Do you want to be part of this growing stable company?
- Management of the legal and corporate requirements of entities
- Ensure that the process of legal and corporate actions is completed
- Liaise with the different colleagues internally and with the external parties
- Organise regularly board meeting and take the minutes
- Organise the day to day administration and ensure the organisation of internal legal documentation
- An experience of more than 6 years as a corporate officer
- Ability to speak English and French Fluently. Other languages could be considered as assets
- Prior experience within a trust, a family office, a service provider or a law firm will enable you to learn quickly
- Highly organised personality and rigorous in the work to enable you to help others in their daily tasks
- You can work effectively within a team as well as autonomously
- Knowledge of the corporate governance in Luxembourg
- Access to a competitive salary on the market 70,000€ Gross per year
- Possibility for a Bonus and a Meal Voucher to enable you to spend good time with your colleagues or friends
- Access to trainings and possibility to participate to external events such as conferences and seminars
- Fast-track evolution within a growing company that will ensure that your personal goals are reachable
- Possibility to take initiatives and being heard by the executive management to enable you to grow faster in the hierarchy and have a higher role in the daily decision
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website