For one prestigious law firm located in Luxembourg, we are looking for a legal secretary who will be able to help them with the administrative and legal tasks. Being recognised in the legal 500, their strength lies in corporate finance and M&A matters.
Having a business-oriented structure, they evolved and grew their international portfolio of clients mainly in English speaking countries. Being surrounded by experts in the field, you will be able to develop your career and have more paralegal responsibilities.
The firm is independent and works with a new creative way to ensure a better quality of service.
- Work with good professionals and surrounded by supportive colleagues
- Collect the different legal documentation
- Prepare the meeting rooms and set up the appointment of the partners
- Handle the date base of the clients and file document internally
- Be in touch with clients and third parties to enable yourself to be involved in the day-to-day administrative management
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar environment which enables you to adapt easily
- Bilingual candidate with a fluent working proficiency in English and French
- Reliable team player and open-personality
- Proactive and ability to take initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Degree related to the administration
- Evolution in a warm ambiance and within modern offices
- Familial company and good working environment to ensure a good working atmosphere
- Have a possibility to work within different colleagues of different seniority and expertise
- Competitive salary and stability on the long-term (minimum 55,000€ Gross per year)
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com