- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Are you looking for a new challenge in the legal field? Do you want to be integrated in a firm that involves you in the decision-making?
Do you want to find an environment that is underlining the good atmosphere of the team and promotes human values?
This office is composed of around less than 50 people. Including services as an asset manager as well as the financial service provider, they can deliver multiple types of services to the clients.
What they expect from the legal officer is to handle the day-to-day portfolio of clients. They would also want you to update the database and keep a close eye on the regulatory changes in the Luxembourg Law. In addition, you will also participate in meetings and help organise those.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, check the job description below.
Legal Officer - The function
- Join a team responsible for managing a portfolio of financial and commercial companies
- Be responsible for the management of your files, under the supervision of an associate in this office
- Be the contact person to the clients as well as to the parties involved
- Keep your seniors updated about the legislative situation to ensure a good quality of service to the clients
- Draft and review some legal documents and collect signatories from the third parties
Legal Officer - Your profile
- You already have a first convincing experience in a similar position
- You are fluent in French and English. German or Italian would be a huge asset.
- You have a diploma related to finance or law
- You are able to take initiatives and be autonomous in your work
Legal Officer - The offer
- Join an office in which you will have the opportunity to progress to positions such as Manager, Director, Supervisor
- Get access to internal and external training courses which brings you to the next level of expertise and help you grow intellectually
- Benefit from flexible working hours and possibility for a parking spot under the building
- Competitive salary package going up to 60,000€ gross per year
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com