- Gross Salary
Are you motivated and ready to take a new role in your life? Do you want to join a medium-sized structure located in the city close? Working mainly on SOPARFIs, they have a small team ready to take care of all the international clients.
Since the company was not negatively impacted by the crisis, they are willing to develop their team and evolve with the staff.
If you are interested in the development of your career and need a collaborative environment.
- Answer the queries of the different clients and parties involved
- Ensure the good preparation of the Board meetings and draft of the minutes
- Be the key contact person and handle the external relation with the bank, notaries and Lawyers
- Ensure the proper filing of documents and the monitoring of the legislation in Luxembourg
- Preparation of legal documentations and corporate administrative support for the team
- Get involved in the daily life activities and follow up on the compliance requirements (AML/KYC)
- Experience in the field of corporate law as a corporate administrative assistant
- Hold a Degree in Law or in Finance
- Good professional level in English and French
- Ability to be rigorous and ambition
- Capacity to adapt to the different files and in different languages
- Family-like environment in modern offices
- Dynamic and multicultural team to integrate easily and make new friends
- Attractive salary going up to 55 000€ Gross per year
- Flexible working hours, which enables you to combine properly with private projects
- Events organised by the company and possibility to adapt to everyone's personal evolution
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com/en/legal