- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
One of our partners, a financial service provider specialized in private equity, real estate and alternative funds, is looking for a hands-on Corporate Manager to support the company's growth.
Our client is a familial company build over a decade ago by the founder who then handed out the company to his son, the current managing partner.
The structure combines the perks of being a small Luxembourg-based company while being part of an international network. Thanks to its small structure, your opinion will still have the chance to be heard since our partner is still the decision maker. Being part of a large international network will allow you to collaborate with prestigious international clients.
For this role, you will be in charge of ensuring smooth running of the company's operations as well as providing administrative support for the Luxembourg team. This role is mainly dedicated to individuals looking for a managerial role since you will be in charge of managing and supervising the corporate officer team.
- You are in charge of the maintaining the complete life cycle of all domiciled entities and clients
- You organize and supervise of all customers' operations as well as managing the tasks of the Corporate and Legal team
- You manage and review all the corporate and legal aspects including shareholders and investors related documentation, board meetings and related documentation, organising of contracts, in accordance internal procedures and in compliance with legal obligations
- You are in charge of ensuring that the company's procedures are respected by the team
- You will follow up with CSSF, legal counsels, notaries, tax authorities and all other third parties
- You are in charge of assisting and overseeing the corporate team
- You will be in contact with external board members
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Law or Chartered Secretarial Studies
- Between 7 to 9 years of experience in a Luxembourg Corporate/Legal environment, in Fund Administration and Domiciliation services
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg Corporate law and Luxembourg regulations
- Fluency in French and English, other languages are a plus
- The opportunity to be part of an international network to boost your career !
- A gross salary of 75.000€ per year depending on your experience
- Meal vouchers
- Ideally located close to Luxembourg-ville with an accessible parking spot