- Gross Salary
Do you want to join a small structure with stable colleague? This is a good moment since, we are currently working with a fiduciary willing to grow.
You will have access to home-working on a daily basis and evolved in your career. Caring about your colleagues, you will be supporting and supervising the small team of jurist in the day-to-day. You are confident to handle the incorporation of entities until the liquidation.
If this experience in a financial service provider could correspond to your ambitions, please read below.
Senior Corporate: The Role
- Provision of support for the team and help in the trainings of juniors
- Be involved in the set-up on the administration and follow up on the corporate matters
- Structuring of relevant legal documentation and drafting of contracts for the different involved parties
- Coordinate with the corporate transactions and preparation of the shareholder resolutions
- Opening and maintenance of bank accounts
- Organise Board meetings and answer to requests from the clients
Senior Corporate: The Profile
- You have at least a University Degree in a relevant field (Business Administration, Law, Finance, Economy)
- You have a good ability to help your team and cheer them up
- You have a good level of English and French. German would be a huge asset.
- You have 15 years of experience in the field of corporate law/finance
Senior Corporate: The Offer
- Competitive salary going up to 105 000€ Gross per year
- Good benefits including Meal Vouchers and possibility for a Bonus
- You can adapt your working hours and have access to home-working
- Good possibilities to grow with the project
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com