- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
A great opportunity and challenge have arisen at Austin Bright in order to find a recruit for an Italian asset management company.
Present on the financial market for about 20 years, this company quickly grew and develop several offices across the European continent. With a presence in England, Luxembourg, Italy and other European countries, the company currently faces a big increase of its activities. In order to support them in their evolution and become a part of their adventure, they are currently seeking a Legal Officer with knowledge in Private Equity & Real Estate.
Located in the city center of Luxembourg, you will be a joining a family-size company allowing you to evolve in a pleasant working and challenging environment. You will be working closely with the Managing Director of the branch, who will become train you in order to become a better specialist.
If you are looking for a company where your opinion will be heard, where you will have horizontal chances of evolution as well as an international exposure, please read the information below.
As a Legal Officer, you will:
- Complete administration cycle of Luxembourg entities (incorporation, meetings of board and shareholders, liquidations, RCS filings, etc.).
- Participate in regular investment reporting (management reports, reports to investors);
- Liaise with banks, notaries, advisors, auditors, etc.
- Maintain legal files and bibles in excellent order.
- Manage your own portfolio of entities and report directly to the MD
As a Legal Officer, you will need to already have a proven experience in this field, ideally in a Management Company, a PSF or even a Law firm. You are familiar with alternatives funds, especially with Private Equity and Real Estate, any other knowledge is an asset. You also need to speak fluent French, English and Italian, as you will be in constant contact with the HQ in Milan. Preferably, you have at least a bachelor's degree in Law, Finance or Economics. Finally, you have the desire to learn, develop new competencies and of course evolve professionally.
- You will be joining a human-size company with an international exposure, where you will benefit from the expertise of a major financial actor
- Depending on your experience and knowledge, an attractive salary up to 80.000€ is offered.
- Besides the gross salary, you will get advantages in nature such as a bonus, meal vouchers 10.80€, etc.
- Chance to work closely with the management and quickly evolve in your professional career
- Opportunity to work in fast-growing company with solid financial investors.
If you feel that you share our partner's values and would like to know more or meet them, feel free to apply at the following address: apply(at)austinbright.com
For further questions regarding this offer, or our services, please feel free to contact
Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.