- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
We are currently working with a company located in Mamer that is currently looking for a Fund Legal Officer with more than 3 years of working experience with Alternative Investment Funds.
You will get the opportunity to work within a high-level environment and work in direct collaboration with one of the partner.
If you are eager to learn and if you want to keep your knowledge up to date, this opportunity suits you well!
Fund Legal Officer - Your responsibilities:
- Review of the funds documentation
- Maintenance of the fund documentation and agreements
- Monitoring and assisting funds setup
- You will be the point of contact for third parties and will make sure that deadlines are met
Fund Legal Officer - Your profile:
- You have at least 3 years' experience, ideally as an Investment Fund Lawyer
- You're fluent in English and French.
- You are committed to providing high quality service to your client
- You're a real team player and you're ready to share your knowledge with the other members of your team
Fund Legal Officer - The offer:
- You will work in a human-sized company that will invest in your career development
- The possibility to work on a part-time basis
- Homeworking (as much as you'd like)
- An attractive salary up to 95.000€/year
- 28 holidays
- 1 Summer Bonus and 1 Christmas Bonus
- Fruits basket in the office
- Free parking spot