- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Our client, a prestigious Luxembourgish law firm established for more than 50 years in the Grand Duchy, is looking for a Senior Corporate Lawyer. Its location in the capital will allow you to be in a multicultural, dynamic, and pleasant environment.
In a context of expansion and taking on new customers, you will integrate a dynamic and ambitious structure. You will have many responsibilities and multiple projects.
You will have the chance to work on complex cases, which will complement your skills and knowledge.
You will evolve in a meritocratic environment. Each initiative, each success, your commitment and motivation will always be rewarded.
- You will assist and advise your clients in wide range of corporate issues. You offer them an irreproachable and quality service
- You follow up on your customers' requests and take part in their decision-making process
- You draft and review legal and transactional documents
- You work closely with the various departments of the company
- You are fluent French & English. German would be considered as an asset
- You have between 2 and 6 years of experience in a law firm
- You are autonomous but you like to work with and for a team
- You are admitted to the Luxembourg Bar
- You will get a gross salary of up to 120 000€ per year, depending on your knowledge and abilities, and you will be eligible for a bonus
- You could develop your skills and knowledge, which give you the opportunity to develop your career on an international level
- You will work in a meritocratic environment with a real team spirit.
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.