- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
We are searching for our client, an M&A Corporate lawyer. The firm offers clear perspectives and opportunities.
Established in Luxembourg centrum, the company's offices have grown with their staff, developing the local business. They actively encourage their key people to give the best of themselves, giving you the chance to be working with the world's most leading companies, innovative businesses, and financial institutions.
This international law firm is very attentive to respect, well-being, and good connections with the group. They have the same consideration for any member of the firm and they value everybody as the contribution to their success.
M&A Corporate Lawyer - Your responsibilities:
- You will draft, review and perform legal analyses of contracts and other legal documents
- You will be fully involved in all the collaborations
- You will provide tailor made corporate advice in M&A transactions
- You will advise local and international clients, like structuring, restructuring and general corporate matters
M&A Corporate Lawyer - Your profile:
- You have experience of minimum 6 years in Corporate and M&A
- Having the CCDL, or alternative but familiar with the laws of Luxembourg
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and French, another language is an asset
- You are confident to liaise directly with providers, clients and team members
M&A Corporate Lawyer - Our offer:
- You will advance in a clear career framework and with accelerated progression in your performances.
- Salary that may go up to 85 000€ gross per year, with attractive advantages.
- You be learning aside the most considered persons in their field and develop highly qualified professional knowledge.
- Your driven personality and challenging outset will be a great asset for them.