- Gross Salary
Within our collaboration with an International law firm located in the city centre, we are looking for a Junior Corporate Lawyer. In fact, this fast-growing Law Firm is looking to expand its activities. Therefore, they are looking to grow the Corporate team by integrating a new dynamic talent. As a Corporate Lawyer you will have to advise the clients on different Corporate matters and handle the M&A cases.
Also, by working for this firm you will undoubtedly work in a modern, young and dynamic environment that will help you to easily push your professional career to a higher level.
If you have a first experience as Corporate Lawyer combined with a strong academic legal background and you want to join an International Law Firm, please read below!
- Advise the clients regarding the corporate matters
- Handle and coordinate the follow up with your clients
- Analyse and review the legal documentation for your clients
- Handle the M&A cases
- Participate to the growth of the team and the firm
- A first experience in a Law firm in Luxembourg
- Registered on the List II
- You speak English and French fluently
- You hold a master degree in law
- You are dynamic, motivated and can work independently
- An attractive salary going up to 60 000 € gross per year
- An international environment with the possibility to participate in a secondment
- Various trainings and the possibility to evolve
- A young and dynamic team
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com