An international and well-located Law firm in Luxembourg is looking for a new experienced Corporate Lawyer. In a human environment you will join a team dealing with all the Corporate matters and handling the M&A cases.
As they want to give the best service to their prestigious clients, the new talent will contribute by bringing his expertise regarding the corporate matters to the local and International clients.
Integrating this well-known law firm will not only give you the possibility to work in an international and multicultural environment but also the chance to participate to a secondment. Also, this Law firm offers a lot of trainings and support as they attach importance to the employees' development.
If you are an experienced Corporate Lawyer looking for a new challenge that will allow you to grow in a very interesting and International work environment, this opportunity is made for you!
- Advise the clients regarding the different investment issues.
- Handle and coordinate the follow up with your clients
- Analyse and review the legal documentation for your clients
- Handle the M&A cases and deal with all the corporate matters
- Participate to the growth of the team and the firm
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Corporate lawyer in Luxembourg
- You speak English and French fluently. German would be an asset.
- You hold a brilliant academic background in Law. An LL.M would be an asset.
- You have strong communication skills
- You are flexible and can work easily in collaboration with your colleagues
- An attractive salary going up to 120 000 € Gross per year
- Motivating work environment
- Various trainings allowing you to evolve and develop your skills
- The possibility to participate in a secondment and extend your International network.
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com