- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Are you a dynamic financial leader with a passion for driving excellence in accounting, consolidation, and reporting processes? Join our client, a prominent environment-focused company, as the Financial Reporting & Control Director and play a pivotal role in shaping the financial landscape of the organization.
Our client is a leading player in the environmental sector, demonstrating a firm commitment to sustainability and ecological preservation. With offices spanning Europe and Asia, this innovative company fosters an international work environment that encourages growth and collaboration.
- Team Leadership: Lead Financial Reporting & Control teams across regions, driving excellence in Accounting, Consolidation, Tax, and Reporting.
- Process Optimization: Design and implement robust Accounting, Consolidation & Reporting processes aligned with Group standards, streamlining monthly closing activities.
- Financial Acumen : Exhibit mastery in Belgian GAAP and potential IFRS adoption, contributing to informed financial decisions.
- Swift Closures: Spearhead the shift to a nimble 'fast close' process, ensuring on-time deliverables for Management, Investors, and Lenders.
- Consolidation Mastery: Oversee intercompany processes and acquisition Consolidation, guaranteeing accuracy in Accounting and Consolidation.
- Precision Reporting: Ensure precise Financial Reporting, catering to Management, Investors, and Lenders' diverse needs.
- ERP Enhancement: Collaborate with external consultants to optimize ERP processes, fostering efficiency and integration.
- Internal Controls: Establish stringent Financial checks & balances, reinforcing internal controls and conducting critical monthly reconciliations.
- Tax Strategy: Collaborate with external advisors to navigate intricate Tax matters, driving the Tax agenda and compliance across the Group.
- Audit Excellence: Guide interim and annual group accounts processes with external auditors, adhering to investor, lender, and statutory deadlines.
- Master's Degree in Finance
- Proven experience in financial leadership roles, preferably in a multinational context.
- Expertise in Belgian GAAP and IFRS, with a strong command of Financial Reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop high-performing teams.
- Strong project management skills, guiding process enhancements and integrations.
- Sound knowledge of tax matters and collaboration with external advisors.
- Proficiency in ERP systems and Financial Reporting tools.
- Very good knowledge of English
- Competitive salary, reflecting your experience and expertise.
- Group insurance, ensuring your long-term financial security.
- DKV hospitalization insurance with dental coverage, promoting personal well-being.
- €8 meal vouchers, for balanced and delightful lunches.
- €2500 bonus, recognizing your outstanding contributions and performance.
- €250 ecochèques, supporting your eco-friendly initiatives.
- 32 days off, promoting work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours and the option of 3 to 4 days of homeworking per week, enhancing your work-life integration.
If you would like to apply, please send your application to the address you are applying for apply@ austinbright.com or call us on 02/808.33.55.
Other options are available on our website www.austinbright.com.