- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Are you career-oriented, hardworking and seeking to join a family size company with great possibilities of evolution?
Our partner, a well-established, forward thinking, and international firm with several offices around Europa is looking for a senior accountant to join the Luxembourgish office.
Specialised in Private Equity & Real Estate, they are seeking for individuals who will manage the accountancy of several entities of the company. You will handle everything from annual balance to tax returns and annual reporting.
Senior Accountant - your role:
- Establish the annual accounts of multiple entities domiciliated in Luxembourg (holding, Private equity and Real estate structures, …);
- You make the VAT registration and returns as well as the tax compliance;
- You participate in the production of quarterly and annual reports;
- You participate to the maintenance of the filling system for legal documents.
Senior Accountant - your profile:
- You master English and French, any other language is a great asset;
- At least 3 to 4 years of experience as an Accountant in fiduciary, service provider or similar environment, ideally with focus in Holding and PE/RE;
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourgish fund and financial industry and regulatory framework;
- Ability to work in a team and give a helping hand to your colleagues.
Senior Accountant - the offer:
- As you will integrate the Manco industry, you will leave the time sheets behind! Finally, some freedom and autonomy! Right?
- The offices are located in the city centre near all the facilities (restaurants, bus and tram stops, bars, …);
- Salary up to 70.000€ gross per year including a bonus and meal vouchers;
- Family size company with a management close to its employees.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you!
Don't hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the legal and financial sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.