- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
As a specialist for recruitment in Luxembourg, we are currently seeking a Senior Accounting Manager. This independent fiduciary will permit you to considerably improve the quality of your work.
Thanks to their long experience in the Luxemburgish market, they are now able to teach you a different way of working. This includes a wide range of best practices that has been put in place, such as meetings with clients in order to identify their needs, and build a long term relationship, participating in to various conferences both in Luxembourg and abroad in order to stay first of all, up to date and in order to provide a high level of quality advice to your clients.
As a Senior Manager, you will be the key person of contact for all the accounting and tax inquiries coming from your colleagues or clients, you act as a mentor and a coach and are willing to develop the fiduciary.
Senior Accounting Manager - Your Role :
- You are dealing with Private Equity, Soparfis, and commercial clients. With your experience, you act as a specialist and your main goal is to provide a high quality of services.
- As a Senior Manager, you are responsible for the management of the team on a day to day basis. You act as a coach for your team and are able to provide them with advice in order to take them to their best level of competencies ;
- You are involved in strategic decisions that are taken internally. You participate in the development of the company. You proactively propose alternatives to resolve problems when needed.
Senior Accounting Manager - Your Profile:
To be considered for this opportunity, we require that you:
- You have former experience of 15 years in Luxembourg, preferably in a position of Manager, in order to take up your future position rapidly ;
- You hold the cycle A and cycle B in Luxembourg, or have the knowledge relatives to these diplomas ;
- You speak fluent in French and English. German is not mandatory but would be appreciated as they want you to build a strong relationship with their German clients ;
- You act as a team player and are able to keep a great working atmosphere, in order to keep working in a company where people like to come in the morning.
Senior Accounting Manager - What We Offer :
A great salary package that is composed of:
- A gross salary that can reach up to 90 000€ gross per year ;
- Meal vouchers ;
- Parking spot ;
- 28 days of holidays ;
- Bonus (+- 1 month salary).
The opportunity to join a growing fiduciary in Luxembourg, where you will have the opportunity to participate in the development and in strategic decisions. This is your time to evolve to a position where your experience will be valued.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the legal and financial sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity» «Payroll» «Salaires» «Luxembourg» «Consolidation»