- Gross Salary
We are very glad to let you know about the new job opportunity at one of our partners!
This service provider has recently been created abroad and arrived in Luxembourg a few months ago. Today they are hiring a Fund Accounting Manager. You will not have many chances to help develop an entity here, in Luxembourg, proving your skills both in accounting and in management. Our partner is looking for a dynamic and organised person, who is not afraid of challenges, who will help build a structure from its roots and who wants to have a long-term vision, both for him/her and the company.
Our partner specialises in Unregulated funds, mainly Equity, Debt and Venture Capital. With their objective to expand their activities, they applied earlier this year to the PSF license that they will receive shortly. This is why they are in need of a new joiner to help them prepare and set up this new load of funds.
As a Fund Accounting Manager, you will:
- Establish with the Luxembourgish Partner the counterpart of the mother company in Luxembourg
- Plan a strategy to implement the new activities and funds, organising your time accordingly
- Be the contact person of the local and foreign clients and investors, providing them with advice when necessary
- Keep a close track of the Luxembourgish regulations and updates
- Be a key element to the growth and success of your company
As a Fund Accounting Manager, you already have:
- 7 years of experience or more as a fund accountant
- An independent way of working, once you master what you are doing, you are able to plan ahead to do it meeting the deadlines on your own
- A good knowledge of Unregulated Funds, especially Private Equity or Venture Capital
- A fluent level of German; French and/or English would be highly appreciated
As a Fund Accounting Manager, you will get:
- An attractive gross salary, up to €75,000 per year
- A discretionary bonus to reward your hard work and results
- Team-building events for Christmas or during diners in summer, to discuss of as many topics as you can think of with your pairs
- A very small work-environment, giving you the chance to discover how a business works and how it is created and managed, and learn the related skills
- To be part of the growth of a financial services provider in Luxembourg
Does this opportunity seem to fit your aspirations? Then contact us at 20 30 14 67 or at apply @ austinbright.com in order to send us your CV, or if you need any other information.
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo"