- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Today one of our trusted partners is looking for a new Accountant to join their team. We have been working for a long time together and they are looking for a serious and motivated person to enter their group.
Created about 15 years ago, they learned all the tips of their industry and are able to provide several services to their clients: on the one hand Fund administration and on the other hand Consulting. Within the Fund administration part, they deal with accounting and corporate duties. By working for them, you will not only deepen your accounting skills but also learn about other departments, enlarging your knowledge and make a difference with other accountants. This family-size group also brought the international dimension to their activities thanks to the current owner, who studied and travel abroad. This duality between international stage but in a small work environment is the best way to dive right in the business and participate to the firm's success.
They are looking for someone who will quickly learn and eager to evolve professionally.
As an Accountant, you will :
- Manage a portfolio of companies from A to Z
- Directly report to your manager and clients
- Accounts preparation (balance sheet, financial statement…)
- Prepare comments for board meetings when required
As an Accountant, you already have :
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance
- A first relevant experience in accounting, 1 to 2 years during which you built solid bases
- A regular use of Bob50
- The motivation to get involved in the daily business and evolve in your career
- A fluent level of French and a great level of English
As an Accountant, you will get :
- An attractive yearly gross salary up to €55,000
- Meal Vouchers (€10,80)
- Trainings to gain more knowledge in various fields related to accounting
- Be part of a family-office dealing on the international level, so that you can know how things are managed elsewhere, and it might give you new ideas!
Does this opportunity seem to fit your aspirations? Then contact us at 20 30 14 67 or at apply @ austinbright.com in order to send us your CV, or if you need any other information.
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo"