- Gross Salary
This service provider specialized in tax matters, offering services in numerous countries such as Luxembourg, Germany, Austria and Switzerland, is currently looking to hire a Medior / Senior Tax Compliance Officer looking for the next step in their career.
The clientele, made up of industrial companies, commercial companies, holdings, real estate and private equity investment companies will offer you lots of diversity in your function as you will be handling a varied and challenging client portfolio. This, in turn, will be a great stepping stone for you to evolve in your field of expertise. As you will be surrounded by 10 specialized and experienced colleagues, lots of helping hands will be at your disposal.
This structure, which is privately owned by the Partners, will also guarantee you true job stability. The cherry on top is definitely the location : As their modern offices are located near Grevenmacher, you will not lose time on a daily basis in traffic and it is also great if you are a German resident.
Responsibilities ǀ Tax / Fiscality / PE/RE / Service provider
- Your function includes very diverse tasks with regards to tax compliance for a portfolio of Private equity and Real estate companies, investment funds,… ;
- Making sure the tax and VAT returns are compliant with the legal stipulations ;
- You have a good knowledge of both Luxembourgish and, preferable, German tax regulations - allowing you to advise your clients ;
- You have experience in FATCA/CRS reporting and tasks relative to this domain.
Your profile ǀ Tax / Fiscality / PE/RE / Service provider
- Linguistic skills : You have an excellent level of German and English. French would be a big plus.
- Experience : You have at least 2 years of experience in Corporate tax in a Big Four or service provider in Luxembourg.
- Academic background : You obtained a Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a Finance related of Legal field. If you had the opportunity to study in Germany, or obtained your Cycle A or Cycle B, that would also be an advantage.
- You always have a professional attitude as you represent the image and the reputation of this structure.
Your offer ǀ Tax / Fiscality / PE/RE / Service provider
- A monthly salary package that can reach € 4.000 gross, depending on your competencies and experience of course, as well as an annual discretionary bonus.
- Great trainings that will offered to you in order to support you in your evolution.
- A working hour from 9 AM to 6 PM with some flexibility depending on your personal situation.
- A close nit team which, furthermore, is also very stable and also does team building activities together once in a while such as a outing in Luxembourg City, having dinner together…
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity» «Payroll» «Salaires» «Luxembourg»