- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
This law firm headquartered in the UK has grown exponentially since the early 2000s.
To reinforce their current financial team made up of three people, they are looking for an experienced billing officer.
You can expect an enjoyable working atmosphere, regular events (after COVID!) and a modern office located in one of Brussels' most pleasant neighbourhoods.
The company offers a permanent contract with a competitive salary and a series of extra-legal benefits detailed here below.
This job is located in Brussels (Ixelles/Elsene).
Billing Officer - Your tasks
- Regular contacts with your clients as well as with the firm's lawyers and their staff
- You proactively reach these people to obtain the required information for billing purposes
- Drafting invoices and entry into the system
- Create and update client's files
- Point of contact for external auditors when requested
- General administrative support
Billing Officer - Your Profile
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, office management, administration, or equivalent
- At least a year of experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English, a basic level of French and/or Dutch is also required
Billing Officer - The offer
The salary package is the following:
- Up to 3,000€ gross/month depending on your experience
- Meal vouchers, "écochèques"
- Pension Plan
- Health Insurance
- Bonus (equivalent to a month salary)
You can also expect a tailor-made onboarding program during which you will get to know the company, the internal procedures but most importantly, your colleagues! The team you will join has accumulated a lot of experience, you will thus be easily guided through the intricacies of the job.
As soon as the COVID rules are relaxed, you can expect a hard-working but informal atmosphere at the office, with a special attention to your work-life balance. In that regard, homeworking will stick around after the situation normalises!
The office is located on Avenue Louise, at close distance from public transport stops (tram, metro at Louise) and all facilities (gym, restaurants, supermarkets, etc.).
If you would like to apply, please send your application to the address you are applying for apply@ austinbright.com or call us on 02/808.33.55.
Other options are available on our website www.austinbright.com.
accountancy, file manager, dossierbeheerder, boekhouder, hulpboekhouder, accountantskantoor, boekhoudkantoor, fiscalist, accountant, accountancy, audit, finance, accountant's assistant, assistant, taxation, fiscaliteit, fiduciary, Brussels, billing