- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
One of our partners, a Luxembourgish fiduciary, is looking for a Payroll Officer to strengthen its team.
This company, with more than 10 years of expertise, offers its clients a complete service based on two main values: quality and trust. Thanks to its network of entities throughout the country, this fiduciary has an important local presence in order to be as close as possible to its clients and provide them with the best reactivity.
You will be part of a small team of about ten experienced colleagues with whom you will work closely on files belonging to a varied clientele, both local and international commercial companies. They will be pleased to share their accumulated knowledge.
In addition, the company will offer you a wide range of trainings, both internal and external, to develop your skills according to your specific needs or requests in order for you to become as skilled and autonomous as possible.
Lohnbuchhalter / Payroll Officer - Your Role :
For all clients of your portfolio, you will take care of the entire payroll activity from A to Z. The tasks that you will be in charge of are, in a non-exhaustive way, listed below:
- Preparing and completing the salary slips (between 300 and 600);
- Prepare and follow up on hiring, vacation, illness, dismissal contracts, ... ;
- To be in contact with the appropriate administrations;
- To give clients the best advices regarding Luxembourgish labor law.
In addition to these tasks, you will be responsible for keeping yourself up to date with Luxembourg legislation on all matters related to you.
Lohnbuchhalter / Payroll Officer - Your Profile:
- You have at least completed a Bachelor degree in human resources, Management or accounting;
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in a similar position in Luxembourg;
- You are fluent in German; English, French, Luxembourgish are a plus;
- You manage pressure and are able to meet tight deadlines.
Lohnbuchhalter / Payroll Officer - What We Offer :
- A family-sized company present on all Luxembourg territory;
- A small and close-knit team whose members will gladly share their respective expertise with you;
- A wide range of trainings planned all year long depending on your own wishes and needs;
- An ideal location widely served by public transports and easily accessible from German border;
- An attractive salary package with a salary up to 3.500€ gross per month, a discretionary bonus and meal vouchers.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the banking and wealth management sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity» «Payroll» «Salaires» «Luxembourg»