- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
A Luxembourgish well-known fiduciary is currently seeking an experienced payroll officer to join and strengthen their payroll team. You will have the opportunity to collaborate directly with the payroll managers and learn from their deep knowledge of the Luxembourgish market. Learning is an important matter for our client, that is why they offer free trainings to help you grow and become an expert in your job !
Payroll Officer - Your Role :
- You will assist in the end-to-end running of an effective and efficient payroll processing service which includes all aspects of payroll ;
- You will be responsible for the preparation and calculation of payslip depending of the situation (sickness, furlough leave, …) ;
- You will work closely with the payroll managers to maintain high performance and effective operational delivery ;
- You will assist in the preparation and reconciliation of monthly and annual returns to the Luxembourgish Administration ;
- You will assist and advice customers in complex labour and corporate legislation issues.
Payroll Officer - Your Profile
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a payroll officer
- You have a BTS, DUT or a Bachelor's Degree
- You have a proven track record of delivering end to end payroll processing cycles in a fiduciary
- You have a solid understanding of the Luxembourgish corporate and labour law
- You are autonomous and respective of deadlines
- You speak French and English to easily liaise with the customers. If you speak other languages such as German and Luxembourgish it will be an asset
- You are eager to learn and grow in a stable and friendly company
Payroll Officer - Their offer
- You will become part of a stable Luxembourgish fiduciary with a nice work environment and friendly colleagues who will always be happy to help you when needed
- They offer an attractive gross salary up to 46 000€ per year with a pension plan and health insurance.
- Your hard work is being rewarded as they pay you when you do overtime
- · They are based in the dynamic area of Cloche d'Or where you can enjoy the shopping center and can easily access with public transports
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the banking and wealth management sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity» «Payroll» «Salaires» «Luxembourg»