- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Net Expenses
This company is located in Brussels, more precisely in the European District. In the recent months, they have reorganized their financial team in order to face future challenges. The company has experienced a fast growth in the last years, which will continue in the near future.
As the leader in Benelux in the field of prevention and certification, they help their clients with their long experience in safety risks. These clients come from various sectors: manufacturing industry, construction, infrastructure, marine industry, public sector, just to cite a few.
To reinforce this new team, they are looking for a motivated AP accountant. If you are fluent in English and one of the national languages, and if you are looking for a new professional challenge with a good work-life balance, do not hesitate to reach out!
AP Accountant - Your responsibilities
- Run the day-to-day AP operations
- Assist with the month- and year-end closings, as well as with the VAT returns
- Help in the implementation of the new ERP system
- Provide assistance with administrative tasks
AP Accountant - Your Profile
- Bachelor in Accounting
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English, as well as in French and/or Dutch
- A previous experience with the implementation of an ERP is preferable.
AP Accountant - Our Offer
A very competitive salary package that includes the following elements:
- A gross salary between 2.500€ and 3.500€ gross depending on your experience
- Meal vouchers (8€) and "écochèques" (250€/year)
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
- Internet and phone costs
- A yearly bonus based on performance
- 32 holidays per year
The company has a leading position in Benelux, and it plans on expanding its activities further in the next years. Professional growth perspectives are real here, and you can expect to evolve based on your performance.
The financial department is being brought back in-house in their Brussels office. You will therefore not depend upon external consultants, and you will be working right in the company's financial decision centre.
The team welcomes people from various horizons. People are generally multilingual and you will have the opportunity to sharpen your language skills here!
At Austin Bright, we are a team of professional and dedicated consultants specialising in the recruitment of financial profiles. We offer you a personalised, multilingual and strictly confidential service.
If you would like to apply, please send your application to the address you are applying for apply@ austinbright.com or call us on 02/808.33.55.
Other options are available on our website www.austinbright.com.