- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Net Expenses
For this prestigious law firm located in Brussels, we are urgently looking for an accountant who will act as the right hand (wo)man of the current Chief Accountant.
This job will fit a motivated and dynamic candidate who is not afraid to take on new challenges! Indeed, the role is not restricted to the day-to-day accounting, it also includes numerous projects such as the implementation of a new ERP.
In the heart of Brussels (Central Station), you will benefit from pleasant working conditions: a modern office, multilingual and multicultural atmosphere, flexible hours and homeworking possibilities!
Accountant - Your tasks
- Accounting entries (AP/AR)
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Participation in month-end accounting closings
- Cash management
- Preparation of balance sheets
- Review of invoices and expenses
You will also be part of the team in charge of the implementation of a new ERP within the financial department. The objective is to gradually increase the level of digitalisation.
Accountant - Your Profile
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent
- Fluency in English, as well as in Dutch or French. You ideally have at least a basic knowledge of the other national language.
- At least two years of experience as an accountant
Accountant - The offer
- An attractive gross salary up to 3.800€ gross/month. The package also includes meal vouchers, a hospitalisation insurance, as well as the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
- 26 holidays per year, flexible working hours and homeworking (2 days/week)
- A fast-paced environment in a company where your efforts are rewarded: there is definitely room for professional growth for ambitious applicants!
- A perfect office location: get off your train at Brussels' Central Station, walk 2 minutes and there you are!
- A law firm with a solid reputation. People tend to remain here in the long run as the job offers a good-work life balance while it gives you the opportunity to work on various projects outside of your initial scope.
If you would like to apply, please send your application to the address you are applying for apply@ austinbright.com or call us on 02/808.33.55.
Other options are available on our website www.austinbright.com.