- Gross Salary
We are currently assisting an international company to help grow its Luxembourg team. Being located in different countries, mainly in Europe, this law firm has a different approach to business. The focus on innovation in the field of funds makes them unique in their business.
Today, they are looking for a legal associate who has experience in the field of fund in Luxembourg. If you speak English fluently and you have experience in the funds industry, this is the time to try a new challenge from another perspective.
Legal Associate: The Mission
- Preparation of Board minutes, AGM's and EGM's
- Draft of funds prospectus and funds set-up
- Liaison with third parties
- Assist the team leader or the manager in some processes
- Maintenance of the registry
Legal Associate: The Profile
- At least 3 years of experience in a Manco, an Asset Managers, a Law firm or a Financial Service provider
- English is your main language. Other languages would be an asset (French or German)
- You have a Bachelor degree and ideally a Master in Law.
- You are dynamic and autonomous in your tasks
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
Legal Associate: The Offer
- Competitive salary up to 60,000€ gross per year
- Boost of your legal skills
- Possibilities to travel on business trips (London, Dublin, Frankfurt etc).
- Bonus up to 2 months' salary
- Other advantages such as possibility of an evolution within the group
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com