- Gross Salary
We are currently working with an international group that is located at the centre of the city.
Since the establishment of the firm in Luxembourg, they developed themselves and specialised in the financial fields such as Funds Law, Corporate Law, Tax, and Banking Law.
Today, they have a constantly growing team of lawyers in the field of alternative funds.
If you worked for a few years within an International Law firm and would like to have another point of view and grow, please read below.
Investment Funds Associate: The Mission
- You will provide help on the drafting of transactions and set up of funds
- You will liaise with the different entities and be the contact person to your clients
- You will answer to the queries of your clients on matters such as the structuring, regulated and unregulated vehicles.
- You will be in contact to the CSSF and negotiate the prospectus and review them
- You will draft contract relating to different funds businesses
Investment Funds Associate: The Profile
- Bachelor and Master in Law. LLM and specialisation Funds would be an asset
- Qualified at the Luxembourg Bar or within an EU Member State
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French.
- Excellent skills, communication and organisational
- At least 4 years of experience in the funds industry in Luxembourg
Investment Funds Associate: The Benefits
- Competitive salary going up to 120,000€ Gross per year independent status
- Challenging environment and possibility for external trainings
- Supportive and dynamic environment where you can reach your goals and ambition
- Possibility to develop your own portfolio of clients
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com