- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
We are currently collaborating with a medium-sized, digitally advanced Fiduciary in Luxembourg. As they are evolving quite rapidly, they would like to expand their team soon and add a Payroll Supervisor to manage the team.
Here are some key elements about this company:
- Easily accessible by train or bus, especially for French residents ;
- A parking spot, allowing you to lose very little time in the morning ;
- Excellent internal and external trainings, allowing you to learn on a daily basis ;
- A young and dynamic team of approximately 20 motivated employees (juniors and seniors) ;
- Real opportunities to be an important factor in the proper development and growth of the company as you act as a key figure.
Payroll Supervisor - Your Role :
You will have the opportunity to enjoy a unique, polyvalent and transversal position. Indeed, directly between the board of directors and the whole team, your working hours will be divided in two main axes:
- Managing your own varied portfolio of clients and stand for their unique point of contact (salary slips, advices, …);
- Being technically proficient to be the referent for your team and accompany them in their processes.
- Supervising the whole team, reviewing their work, giving them proper advices, …
- Giving trainings on different topics (labour law, time management, …
Payroll Supervisor - Your Profile:
- You have at least 8 years of experience as Payroll Officer including 2 years as manager, preferably in a financial service provider or a fiduciary in Luxembourg ;
- You speak French and English fluently ; the knowledge of German or Luxembourgish is a strong added value;
- You possess an extensive knowledge of the Luxembourgish social and labor law with excellent technical skills on various specific subjects (split payroll, various conventions, expatriation, …);
- You are looking forward to work in a structure where you can constantly improve the way of working of the entire company and your own team.
Payroll Supervisor - What We Offer :
- A very unique and transverse position, allowing you to mix an operational and a managerial side;
- The opportunity the directly refer to the board of directors, allowing you a smaller chain of command and quicker reaction time. All your improvement's ideas will be heard and took into accounts;
- SALARY : Your monthly gross salary can go up to € 6.500, depending on your expertise and managerial skills, meal vouchers of € 10,80 per day and an annual discretionary bonus ;
- A leasing (on day one) and a Parking spot (with financial participation) ;
- 28 holidays per year, so you have plenty of time to spend with your friends and family ;
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the banking and wealth management sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity» «Payroll» «Salaires» «Luxembourg»