- Gross Salary
For one law firm located at the center of Luxembourg, we are looking for an experienced Tax Lawyer to integrate the team. Since they established their offices in Luxembourg, they had the possibility to develop and grow with the business.
Being in close relation with the other offices around the globe, this adventure can be a good step to your seniority.
You worked for a few years as a Tax advisor in a Big 4 or a Service provider. You also had the possibility to work in a Law firm and ideally followed the Bar in Luxembourg (List I), this is a good opportunity for you.
Mid-level Tax Lawyer: The Mission
- Prepare opinions on tax matters for international clients
- Be involved in development of established structures in Luxembourg
- Provide the team with different analysis and help out in the review of legal agreements destined for the clients
- Participate in technical meetings and set up of the strategy in line with the Partners
Mid-level Tax Lawyer: The Profile
- Master Degree in Law of Business Law. LLM is considered as an asset.
- English and French fluency
- Ability to help out and be close to the Partner
- At least 4 years of experience in the field of the Tax Law
Mid-level Tax Lawyer: The Offer
- Stimulating environment and possibilities to create projects
- Appetite for challenges and for project
- Challenging opportunities to develop yourself
- Salary going above 80 000€ Gross per year according to your previous experience
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com/en/legal
« corporate lawyer » OR « tax lawyer » OR « banking lawyer » OR « corporate attorney » OR « tax attorney" OR « banking attorney » OR « corporate officer » OR « legal officer » OR « tax adviser » OR « tax advisor » OR "counsel" OR "jurist" OR "compliance officer" OR "law firm" OR jurist OR "avocat fiscaliste" OR "droit des sociétés" OR "droit bancaire" OR "avocat"