- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Within our collaboration with a prestigious law firm located in the city centre, we are looking for a Tax associate. This law firm is constantly growing and is now looking to satisfy its client's needs in the best way possible. Therefore, they are looking for a new associate to join the tax department and contribute to the day to day tasks. As a tax lawyer, you will join a dynamic team and you will advise the clients about the various tax regulations.
Also, by working for this firm you will work in a modern and dynamic environment that will help you to easily push your professional career to a higher level.
If you have a first experience as a tax associate/advisor combined with a strong legal academic background and you want to work for this law firm, please read below!
Tax lawyer: The function
- Advise the clients regarding the tax matters and regulations
- Handle and coordinate the follow up with your clients
- Analyse and review the legal documentation for your clients
- Conduct legal research and implement different tax strategies
- Participate to the growth of the team and the firm
Tax lawyer: The Profile
- A first experience as a tax advisor/associate
- You speak English and French fluently
- You hold a master degree in law or finance
- You can work independently and you are also a team player
- You are registered on the List II
Tax lawyer: The Offer
- An employee status
- An attractive salary going up to 85000 € gross per year with a bonus
- An interesting work environment allowing you to evolve constantly
- A young and dynamic team
- Well located and easily accessible
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com