- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
For one of our partners, located in Luxembourg, a well known and international bank, we are looking for a Dutch-speaking Wealth Planner with experience in a banking environment in Luxembourg.
This stable and well-structured bank is willing to offer you the opportunity to evolve into a team with a great working atmosphere, you will benefit from career prospects on a long term vision and the support of an experienced team. As they are always rewarding people at their fair value your knowledge in Dutch will be rewarded with a great salary and many extra advantages to help realize your dreams. Flexible working hours are in place in order to offer you certain independence in the way you organize your daily work.
Wealth Planner - Your Role :
- In collaboration with the team, you help maintain a high-quality level in term of services provided to your client ;
- Your communication skills will be very important, and you will have to communicate clearly with all parties involved ;
- You will have to act as a real advisor to your clients and will always find a propose tailor-made solutions in order to fulfill their needs ;
- You always provide tax advice, in common with the regulations in place in Luxembourg.
Wealth Planner - Your Profile:
To be considered for this opportunity, we require that you:
- 2 years experience (no maximum) in Luxembourg, within a banking environment ;
- Master's degree in Economics, Wealth Management, or equivalent ;
- A real envy to work hand in hand in a solid team ;
- Your knowledge is up to date with the Luxemburgish tax's framework ;
- You speak fluent Dutch and English or Dutch and French, an additional language would be considered an asset.
Wealth Planner - What We Offer :
- The opportunity to join a well-known bank, that will help you to grow in your career ;
- An attractive salary that could reach up to 140 000€ gross/year, plus various extra advantages and bonus based on both your results and the results of the company ;
- Flexible hours in order to let you plan your day to day work at your best convenience ;
- You work in a structure, where the quality is at the center of every attention.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the banking and wealth management sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
"Banque" " Bank" "Bancaire" "Private Banking" "Private Banker" "Wealth Management" "Wealth Manager" "Legal" "Corporate Officer" "Compliance Officer" "Legal Officer" "Legal Counsel" "Corporate" "Compliance" "AML" "KYC" "Risk" "Risk Officer" "Risk Manager" "Risk Analyst" "Tax Advisor" "Reporting" "Client Relationship" "Payroll" "Transfer Agent" "Audit" "Auditor" "Auditeur" "Finance" "Financial" "Accountant" "Accountancy" "Accounting" "Comptabilité" "Comptable" "Tax" "Taxation" "Taxe" "Cross Border" "Fiscalité" "Fiscaliste" "Audit" "Manager" "Management" "CFO" "COO" "CEO" "Head" "Luxembourg"