- Meal Vouchers
Created in the early 2000's, this asset management company operates mainly with financial funds and corporate activities that are growing fastly in Luxembourg and looking for their next senior fund accountant with a high specialization on Private equity and real estate clients. You will be joining a small and family-sized group working in small teams.
You want to join a flexible and human-oriented structure ?
Senior Fund Accountant - Your responsibilities
- You will work from A to Z on a diversified portfolio of private equity and real estate funds
- Bookkeeping and NAV Calculation of SIF/AIF funds
- Assisting of the preparation of the financial statements
- Reporting the cycle of the fund elements (transfer agency… )
- You will be working closely with the Director of the accountancy department.
- Connecting with the external third parties: investors, auditors, managers, banks, …
Senior Fund Accountant - Your profile
- You hold at least a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a fund accountant with private equity and real estate clients.
- You are fluent in English and French; Italian is a great asset.
- You want to join a specialized asset Manco where you can learn a lot and develop your skills.
Senior Fund Accountant - We offer
- You will have the chance to work in a structure that promotes diversity and offers great possibility of flexibility. You manage your working hours by yourself!
- An attractive salary up to 75.000€ with a package including an interesting bonus, meal vouchers of 10,80€
- Being part of a family-sized group organizing pleasant team building activities to connect each other's.
- You will be working in a fast-growing company with a flat hierarchy that will develop your skills and offers trainings.
- Great perspectives for your career and very low turnover!
At Austin Bright, we are a team of professional and committed consultants specializing in the recruitment of financial and legal profiles. We offer a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service. You can contact us at +352 20 30 14 67 or send your CV