Fund controller - Who is our client
A family office that we are currently working with, is looking at strengthening and enlarging their team here in Luxembourg. This international company was founded 10 years ago and has grown internationally in Europe in USA, boosting offices all across the world.
This team is in full development mode currently and are eager to expand their team of 10 to 12 people. They believe in development of their staff and hence provide external as well as internal training to constantly develop their team members.
The steady firm invests highly in its staff and expects trust and solidarity in return. Would you like to be part of this growing team? Then do not hesitate to apply!
Fund controller - What is your Function
- Previous experience within Private Equity
- You have experience working with AIF funds
- Review the quarterly accounts, NAV calculation and with a great analyze spirit
Fund controller - What is your Profile
- Hold a Master degree in either Finance and/or Accounting
- Speak English, any other language is a plus;
- 3 years of experience in a similar role in Luxembourg, in the management of the relationship between the funds, AIFM, transfer and depositary agent
Fund controller - What is the Offer
- Work in a small developing team that values their employees;
- A family structure that respects the classic working hours (8.30/9.00-17.30/18.00);
- A salary of up to 80.000€ gross annually;
- Numerous internal and external trainings in order to continuously develop within the company and on a personal level.
If you believe that this offer will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67. You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com