- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Net Expenses
As a global semiconductor leader this company delivers intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. Their products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. Now they are looking for an IT Project Manager to lead their projects.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Managing the scope, budget and risk issues from the projects
- Follow-up the technical deliveries in the project plan
- Produce and get the agreement of all project stakeholders on an overall project plan
- Master in Engineering/ Informatics or Science
- 5+ years experience in Project Management
- Striving for quality
- Fluent in English, Dutch and/ or French
- Working for a well known gloval semiconductor company where you can work for a betther environment for the next generation.
- An environment with lots of grow possibilities.
- Working on international, interesting projects. A lot of variation: no day will be the same!
- Receiving a nice salary that can go up to €110.000, depending on you experience. You will enjoy a lot of extralegal benefits, like a company car, meal vouchers, incsurances, bonusses, …