Our client provides governance to regulated and non-regulated structures with over 10 years of experience, located in the Centre of Luxembourg.
This human-sized entity of about 20 people is currently looking for a new experienced risk officer to strengthen its team. You will work in modern offices, which are easily accessible by transport.
Senior Risk Officer - your responsibilities:
- You will support key people in the risk management process for tradable and alternative assets (private equity, real estate, fund of funds, and so on)
- You will participate in transaction evaluations and communicate with key stakeholders (e.g., board members, investment advisers and managers, consultants, etc.)
- You will organize and manage a variety of projects aimed at implementing/improving risk assessment techniques and risk modeling
- You will assist and collaborate on a variety of initiatives involving risk modeling, regulatory changes (CSSF Circulars, AIFMD, ESMA guidelines)
- Performing ad hoc research on risk management techniques and/or specific economic topics; Prepare Risk Management input for submission to the regulator in reports
- You will communicate with internal and/or external stakeholders about risk management issues.
Senior Risk Officer - Your profile:
- You have a bachelor's degree in law, economics, or other
- You have already 5 years of experience in the same type of industry
- You speak English, French, also another language is a plus and you are used to working with international clients
- You are an autonomous and versatile person
Senior Risk Officer - the offer
- This company offers flexible departure times, so you can avoid traffic worries
- A good work/life balance, so you can spend time on personal projects;
- Work for a company with loyal customers and very little staff turnover;
- Share convivial moments with your colleagues at the end of the week;
- Work in a family-type structure with a good degree of autonomy;
- Depending on your previous experience, goes up to 90 000€ gross a year with benefits
At Austin Bright, we are a team of professional and committed consultants specializing in the recruitment of financial and legal profiles. We offer a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service. You can contact us at +352 20 30 14 67 or send your CV