- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Our client, a premier service provider in the Luxembourg market place, provides a broad service to its prestigious clients. They specialize in funds, accounting, corporate, governance and compliance.
They are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer, who can, with his knowledge and skills, join a dynamic and ambitious team.
Are you looking for a company that rewards your initiative?
Do you want to join a structure that offers you the opportunity to evolve?
Would you like to work with international and prestigious clients?
Then this offer is made for you!
- Drafting and follow-up compliance requests
- AML and KYC tasks
- Database inputs and filings
- Transaction monitoring review
- Periodic screenings monitoring and risk assessments
- Review of compliance documents/package
- Preparation of a wide range of reporting
- Preparation of SAR and SAT
- You possess a Master degree in Law
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Luxembourg, ideally in a service provider, a ManCo or a law firm
- You are fluent French and English, German would be considered as an asset
- You have a good knowledge of local compliance laws and regulations from the CSSF
- You will get a gross salary of up to 75 000€ per year, depending on your knowledge and abilities, and you will be eligible for a bonus, wealth insurance and meal vouchers
- It will be an ideal experience to develop your knowledge and skills
- You will work in an entrepreneurial environment, where each of your initiatives will be rewarded
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.