- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
One of our partners is actively looking for a qualified Compliance officer for their wealth management department. Our partner is a Super Manco implanted in over 6 different locations and more than 100 employees and 50+ years of experience in the domain.
They possess more than 5 billion in funds worldwide, mainly focused on Private Equity and Alternative funds. You will integrate a small and diverse team and report directly to the head of compliance, which will grant you a high degree of experience and autonomy which will lead to a bright career prospect.
Compliance Officer: Your responsibilities
- Help identify and monitor regulatory requirements and market trends that may impact operational operations.
- Primary responsibility for onboarding, account opening, and periodic due diligence review of private clients, preferably investment vehicles as well.
- Initiators and ensure the proper level of documentation and digitization of AML/KYC files of private clients and their compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assists with the day-to-day implementation of the company's compliance functions.
Compliance Officer: Your profile
- 2-5 Years of experience in Manco, and wealth management is a plus.
- Good communication skills and drive with a "can do" attitude.
- English and French are mandatory, and Italian is a big plus.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or Law with a strong technical background in AML/KYC and MIFID II requirements.
Compliance Officer: The offer
- An attractive salary that may go up to 95.000€ gross annually. Natural benefits such as Meal Vouchers, Pension Plan, Health Insurance, and a Bonus.
- 31 Days of annual leave and the possibility to have 5 extra days of unpaid leave.
- Attend "House of training" training sessions specific to your department once a year.
- The opportunity to join a highly collaborative, multicultural, entrepreneurial, and passionate team. In which creativity and innovation are encouraged to enhance business opportunities and efficiency.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other questions regarding this offer or any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions