- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Our client, a prestigious and international law firm is looking for a Compliance & Risk for his Luxembourgish office. They have the most challenging and important clients.
You will have the best possible trainings so that you become an expert, and that you know a good career development.
If you like challenges...
If you are multipurpose...
If you want to evolve in a meritocratic environment...
If you would like to work with a wide of range of projects...
... this offer is for you!
- Interpreting, enforcing and training on new and living nonsupervisory legislation
- Supervising the work of threat and compliance judges in charge of customer opening procedure
- Giving high end advice to the establishment's operation and aiding on strategic systems
- You are fluent French & English. German would be considered as an asset
- You have at least 2 years of experience in compliance and risk management in Luxembourg
- You are autonomous but you like to work with and for a team
- You have a Law Bachelor degree
- You will get a gross salary of up to 80 000€ per year, depending on your knowledge and abilities, and you will be eligible for a bonus, pension plan, health insurance and meal vouchers
- It will be an ideal experience to develop your knowledge and skills
- You will work in a meritocratic environment with a real team spirit, which could give you a personal development
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.