- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
By working on a broad run structure over many holding corporations and support vehicles, you will join a corporate administration group in the heart of Luxembourg.
Our client is an investment company made up of entrepreneurs that put money where they believe there is a chance to create long-term value.
This is a great opportunity to work with a motivated and committed team in a highly collaborative environment that offers strong business oversight and allows you to be involved during a fund's entire life cycle.
Compliance Officer & RC: Your responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for all compliance matters (subject to CSSF approval), being responsible of the implementing the AIFM's Compliance monitoring plan.
- You will do the identifying and implementing all regulatory updates
- You will work with the Compliance team across the Group to continue and improve the AML/CFT framework, doing the overseeing of the AML/CFT due diligence performed by the Central Administration
- You will perform the management of Incentive Program and performing ongoing AML/KYC compliance reviews
Compliance Officer & RC: Your profile:
- You have prior 7 years of experience, with knowledge in the fund industry in preferably PE, private debt funds etc.
- Good AML experience (requirement for corporate entities - focus on commercial companies)
- You are fluent in English and French
- Experienced knowledge of the AIFMD, CSSF circulars and FATF recommendations
Compliance Officer & RC: Our Offer:
- Offer you an exclusive and diverse environment, giving you the support for your career aspirations
- They provide professional and personal development
- An attractive salary goes up to 120 000€ gross a year with benefits, depending on your experience
- Offering you a great work environment with well-furnished offices