- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Being part of a long-term project is one of your goals? Do you want to be involved in a small company that will grow in line with your performance?
This multi-family office is made for you! You will have access to an evolution and work hand in hand with the conducting officer. The office is composed of around 15 members which enables you to connect easily with the staff. Although the team is small, the colleagues have different nationalities which ensure a multicultural environment. If you want to discover the work of a compliance officer within a family office, please read below.
Compliance and regulatory officer: The Role
- You will prepare the files and update the team with the new regulatory requirements
- You will report to the conducting officer of the company
- You will be in charge of the due diligence and asses the different protentional risks
- You will maintain and review the files in line with the compliance criteria
- You will be in charge of the AML/KYC for you clients
Compliance and regulatory officer: The Profile
- You have knowledge on the different requirements from the CSSF
- You have 5 years of experience within the field of compliance in a Bank, a Fiduciary or a Management Company.
- You have a relevant degree (law or finance)
- You want to be flexible and surround by colleagues who cares about you
- You want to evolve without too much pressure and be rewarded for your effort
Compliance and regulatory officer: The Offer
- Salary that can go up to 70,000€ Gross per year
- Advantages such as an insurance, a pension plan and meal vouchers
- Possibilities to evolve and keep a work-life-balance
- Bonus and cosy offices
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com