- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Compliance Officer- Who is our client
Our client, a service provider, present in the center of Luxembourg for more than 10 years, is currently looking to complete his team with a new Compliance Officer.
With a team that has been growing since there creation, currently at nearly 50 employees, you will be integrated into a family environment, where a really good atmosphere reigns.
You will be welcomed in a dynamic world, working with clients such as SOPARFIs and investments funds. You will be able to learn and discover a stimulating work environment allowing you to deepen your knowledge
Compliance Officer - What is your Function
- You are in charge of the review and analyse AML/KYC files
- You will establish the communication with external stakeholders
- You will update the files on the policies and procedures related to the compliance
- You will liaise with the CSSF, the Banks and the other third parties
- You are monitoring the laws and regulation in Luxembourg
Compliance Officer - What is your Profile
- You have at least 2 years of experience within a company in the field of Compliance
- You have a bachelor's degree in law or in a field related to the compliance
- You speak English and French fluently, German could be a real plus
- You like to have good relationships with the team
- You are organised and deliver a good quality of work
Compliance Officer - What is the Offer
- Competitive salary up to 60 000€ gross per year, a discretionary bonus going up to 2 months of salary, meal vouchers, 29 days of holidays and more for the future and more
- You will join a company located in a beautiful building and will evolve in a good atmosphere with friendly colleagues.
If you believe that this offer will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67. You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com