- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
One of our trusted partners, a human sized PSF located in Luxembourg city, is actively looking for a Transfer Agent to join their growing business and to assist them in their daily business.
With a versatile activity, especially asset management, joint venture and corporate services, the company is an active actor on the financial market in Luxembourg.
Within a close-knit team of four colleagues, you will discover pleasant environment where the work-life balance, mixed with quality service, are the most important values.
Transfer Agent: The role
- You will provide client service and support for day to day business and ongoing operational issue
- You will review transactions, order and link with the KYC team to coordinate the different closings
- As a team, you will support each other and respond to all clients demands;
- You will analyse and evaluate ongoing regulatory requirements to ensure that policies and procedures are and stay compliant will all the company's departments
Transfer Agent: The Profile
- You have a proven experience of at least 2 years in a similar position with exposure to PE/RE funds
- You have a bachelor's degree in the field
- You are fluent in English and French, basic level of German would be a major plus
- You can multitask and work in a flexible manner
- You are open to new challenges and are eager to develop your career
Transfer Agent: The Offer
- Opportunity to gain a high degree of experience and evolve in your career
- Attractive salary that may go up to 50 000€ gross per year
- Benefits in nature as meal vouchers and performance-based bonuses
- Interesting and international environment which will enable you to develop within a nice atmosphere
- Continuous trainings to acquire new competencies and develop your skills
If you want to be part of an innovative, exciting company that places a strong emphasis on work ethic, personal development and creativity - we want to hear from you!
Stop searching elsewhere, you already found what you were looking for!
For further questions regarding this offer, or our services, please feel free to contact
Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
We are also waiting for your CV at apply @ austinbright.com