- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
We are actively looking for a junior compliance officer for one of our partners to support their small compliance team of 2 persons. It is a small team composed of a compliance and a head of compliance, so having a direct contact with important persons and possibility to develop your abilities quickly.
Our client is an international and multicultural service provider that works with a large client portfolio in Real Estate, SOPARFI, Private Wealth... and is present in more than 12 countries expanding and growing its teams. The company is located directly in the heart of Luxembourg, easily accessible and the possibility to enjoy a mealtime.
Do not hesitate to apply!
Junior Compliance Officer - Your responsibilities
- You will organize the database update
- Collect the information about clients, banks, law firms, ..
- You will be the administrative support, be able to help other departments
- Regularly in contact with the third parties (banks, law firms, shareholders,..)
- Assist and report the work to the Compliance and the Head of Compliance
- You will verify the customer related documents and check due diligence
Junior Compliance Officer - Your profile
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in ManCo, Fiduciary or Trust
- You are fluent in English but also in French; and other languages is a plus
- You must be an autonomous person that likes to work in a team
- You have minimum a bachelor's degree in Finance, Legal or Economy
- Good knowledge of law regulation in Luxembourg and CSSF
- We look for a friendly and easy-going person
Junior Compliance Officer - Our Offer
- You will have the opportunity to work with experienced people and develop your compliance skills
- Attractive salary depending on your experience, goes up to 65 000€ gross a year (+Bonus), pension plan and meal vouchers
- To work in a small team, so you will have opportunity to grow your career
- Around 33 to 35 holidays, offering one more week of holidays with friends or family
- Offer some external courses based on your needs
- Flexible working hours depending on your schedule
- Very multicultural culture
- Every year, they organize a super trip in a different country