- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Our client, a service provider is looking for a Senior Corporate Officer for his Luxembourgish office. They have prestigious clients, especially soparfi, major institutional and family offices.
They provide excellent services to their clients: accounting, legal, compliance, liquidations, or family offices.
They are in Luxembourg city, you could go to work by bus, which stops in front of the office. You would avoid the stress to park your car in the city center.
You will work in a company which offer a training program and personal support. You could improve your skills and knowledge. They also offer you the opportunity to have a real career development, for example as Team Leader.
- Assisting with incorporation of legal entities, start-up of new transactions in client entities
- Preparing and arrange for execution of annual board and shareholders meetings re adoption of annual accounts
- Arranging for execution and distribution of any document or form
- Handling bank account opening documentation
- Preparing periodical waterfall payments
- Legalisation and apostille of documents and other notary requests
- Correspondence concerning daily affairs of each legal entity
- You are fluent English. Greman would be considered as an asset
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in law
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Luxembourg, in a service provider, a ManCo or a law firm
- You are autonomous but you like to work with and for a team
- You will get a gross salary of up to 70 000€ per year, depending on your knowledge and abilities, and you will be eligible for a bonus and meal vouchers
- It will be an ideal experience to develop your knowledge and skills.
- You will work in a family environment with a strong team spirit
- What a pleasure to save time in the morning to go to work. Thanks to the bus stop which in front of the office, you will avoid stress traffic and to park your car
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.