- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Investor Relations Officer: Your role
- Ensuring adherence to all established procedures and controls (i.e., signature checks, signature limits, account numbers, money laundering prevention) as well as all specifics as required for particular clients.
- Establishing and developing relationships with clients and shareholders and handling their queries.
- Being the primary point of contact internally for all IR matters, including for other jurisdictions and the compliance team.
- Preparing FATCA and CRS reporting.
Investor Relations Officer: Your profile
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar position, ideally within a fund administrator.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken); French will be considered an asset.
- Broad understanding of the fund industry, e.g., transfer agency, fund accounting, custody, etc.
- University degree in a relevant discipline.
Investor Relations Officer: The offer
- They offer an attractive salary up to 65.000€ depending on your past experiences. Natural benefits such as Meal vouchers, health Insurance (DKV) and a gym subscription + a private parking space.
- Evolve in a small team and gain a high degree of experience to evolve further in your career.
- An easy to access location via car and public transport near the Belgian border.
- 26 Days of holiday. The possibility to work from home after some seniority to have a great work/life balance.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at