- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
What if 2023 meant a new professional challenge?
As the new year begins, it's time to think about new goals. As far as your professional challenges are concerned, our client, a fast-growing PSF, is actively looking for a KYC Officer.
You will truly be able to evolve in an environment that puts the well-being of its employees first. You will be working with a varied clientele (SOPARFI, Real Estate, commercial companies).
The advantage of this company is that you will have the opportunity to interact with all levels of management. The partners listen to your needs, are available and will offer you the best possible training. This will allow you to quickly gain skills and move up the ladder.
If you want to invest yourself in a human-sized company that promotes a great work-life balance for its employees, look no further, it's the place to be.
KYC Officer - Your Responsibilities
- Screening of clients in order to verify compliance
- You will be responsible for onboarding clients and opening accounts
- You will assist clients with requests for CSSF
- You will be in charge of drafting the AML policy
- You will manage AML and CTF procedures on different types of clients, such as banks, commercial companies, PSFs or UCITS and AIFM funds
- Prepare and present the AML annual report to the Board for the CSSF
- Respond to requests from bodies such as the CSSF
KYC Officer - Your Profile
- You have at least 3 years' experience in this field
- You have a degree in law, economics or finance
- You are fluent in English and French (spoken and written). Any other language will be considered as an asset
- You are autonomous but you also like to work in a team
KYC Officer - Our Offer
- A salary of up to €60,000 gross per year depending on your seniority and experience
- Many benefits such as: bonus, pension plan, meal vouchers
- 34 days off: this will really allow you to enjoy your private life and take time for yourself
- It will be an ideal experience to develop your knowledge and skills
- You will work in a meritocratic environment, where each of your initiatives will be rewarded
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.