- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
A great opportunity and challenges have arisen at Austin Bright in order to find a recruit for a British asset management company.
Present on the financial market for about 20 years, this company quickly grew and develop several offices across the European continent. With a presence in England, Luxembourg, Spain, and other European countries, the company currently faces a big increase in its activities due to Brexit. In order to support them in their evolution and become a part of their adventure, they are currently seeking a Corporate Officer with knowledge in Private Equity & Real Estate.
Located in the city center of Luxembourg, you will be joining a family-size company allowing you to evolve in a pleasant working and challenging environment. You will be working closely with 2 other people in the Corporate / Legal team, as well as directly with the Managing Director of the branch.
If you are looking for a company where your opinion will be heard, and where you will have horizontal chances of evolution as well as international exposure, please read the information below.
As a Senior Corporate Officer, you will:
- Complete administration cycle of Luxembourg entities (incorporation, meetings of board and shareholders, liquidations, RCS filings, etc.).
- Participate in regular investment reporting (management reports, reports to investors);
- Liaise with banks, notaries, advisors, auditors, etc.
- Maintain legal files and bibles in excellent order.
- Manage your own portfolio of entities and report directly to the MD
As a Senior Corporate Officer, you will need to already have a proven experience in this field, ideally in a Management Company, a PSF, or even a Law firm. You are familiar with SOPARFI, Alternative funds, especially with Private Equity and Real Estate, any other knowledge is an asset. You also need to speak fluent French and English, as you will be in constant contact with the HQ in London. Preferably, you have at least a bachelor's degree in Law, Finance, or Economics. Finally, you have the desire to learn, develop new competencies and of course, evolve professionally.
- You will be joining a human-size company with international exposure, where you will benefit from the expertise of a major financial actor
- Depending on your experience and knowledge, an attractive salary of up to 69.000€ is offered
- Besides the gross salary, you will get advantages in nature such as a bonus going up to 2 months, meal vouchers of 10.80€, a possible parking spot, etc.
- Chance to work closely with the management and quickly evolve in your professional career
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with solid financial investors.
If you feel that you share our partner's values and would like to know more or meet them, feel free to apply at the following address: apply @ austinbright.com
For further questions regarding this offer or our services, please feel free to contact
Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, Transfer Agent, Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, Investment Fund, Fond d'investissements, Alfi, CSSF, Private Equity, Real Estate, CSSF, Agent de Transfert, Fund Analyst, debt fund, conducting officer, UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, Management Company, Valuation, Investment fonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, Legal Officer, Corporate Officer, Fund Officer,